RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Damaged or Defective Items
The manufacturing process is a beautiful symphony of humans and technology working together to create a one-of-a-kind product, just for you. Our teams work tirelessly to quality-control each and every item we ship. With lots of touch points in the sewing, embroidery, fulfillment, and delivery processes - there is a chance your garment will pick up a dash of dust, some stray threads, a splash of sewing oil, pressure lines from embroidery hoops, or small marks along the way. Not to worry, the majority of these minor imperfections will come out in the first wash with traditional detergents/stain removers. If the imperfection remains, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Your order number
- Name on the order
- Email the order was made with
- A clear photograph demonstrating the quality of the damaged area after it has been washed.
If you have received a damaged, defective or incorrect item please email email@example.com and include:
- Your order number
- Name on the order
- Email the order was made with
Your request and most importantly, a clear photograph demonstrating the quality of the damaged area
- The most optimal pictures are on a flat surface, with the tag and error clearly displayed. We will use this information to help you with your order, and eliminate future errors. Our amazing Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you.
- This policy lasts 30 days after the tracking status shows delivered. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange.
- If applicable, we will replace an item that is defective/damaged.
Cancelling My Order
- Unfortunately, we cannot accept cancellations after an order is made as orders go into production immediately after purchasing.
PAYMENTS AND REFUND POLICY
My credit card isn't working. What should I do?
We do take a variety of cards however some do not work with our payment platform. Could you please check that your billing address and zip code are the correct ones attached to your credit card. Sometimes if these are incorrect the payment will not go through. Please re-try adding your billing then the payment and see how it goes.
If it does not go through, it is most likely because our system does not accept your card if you are using a Visa Debit card or a Discover card. The last option would be to attach your card to Shopify Pay or Google Pay to make the payment that way.
- If you are making your purchase from the United States, it is considered as an international transaction. If your card is being declined, kindly contact your bank and ask them to allow international transactions as our store is hosted with Shopify in Canada.
- Shipping fees are non-refundable.
SHIPPING, TAXES, AND DUTIES
What happens if my address is entered incorrectly at the time of shipping?
- If you need to make a change to your shipping address, we will do our best to accommodate you; however, processing begins immediately and there may be instances that your shipping label has been created and cannot be changed. Please contact USPS with your tracking number to have your package rerouted.
- My package is lost. What should I do?
- Please contact USPS and file a USPS lost claim.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and USPS Case Code & reason so we can assist you further. MyMerch.co is not responsible for damaged, lost, or stolen packages; however, we will try our hardest to make sure the carrier locates your package.
- What happens if I refuse a package or it it undeliverable?
If you have been notified of your order returning to sender, please notify us immediately at email@example.com with your order number, so we can begin the process of reshipping your order.
- Multiple Shipments
- Where a single order results in multiple shipments, the shipping and handling charge only applies to the first package shipped. There are no additional shipping and handling charges for subsequent shipments for the same order.
Taxes & Duties
- Prices displayed on the website do not include taxes. When you proceed to purchase your order, sales tax (where applicable) and shipping charges may be calculated on the total value of merchandise, and will be displayed on the Order Summary page.
If you are ordering from outside of the United States or Canada your order may be subject to additional taxes or duties upon delivery. These charges are the responsibility of the customer and our store will not reimburse for these charges.
- If your order contains multiple items, we may split shipping into multiple packages. The customer will be responsible for the custom fees for each shipment.
International Bank Fees
- Our store is hosted by Shopify in Canada. Depending on your Credit Card Company or Bank, you may be subject to a small international charge in addition to the fees for your products. These charges are solely the responsibility of your bank and we are not responsible for refund or reimbursement. Please contact your bank for further inquiry.
Shipments are sent via USPS. Once we hand off your shipment to the shipping company, you will receive a tracking number with the most up to date information about your shipment. Any inquiries for delivery status should be directed to the courier.
Redirecting An Order
- Please make sure your shipping address is correct as we can’t redirect orders once items have been dispatched.
Shipping Label Timeline
- Label Created, not yet in system = Item is at our facility, has not been picked up by the carrier
- Pre-Shipment, Awaiting Item = Item has been picked up by carrier to their sorting facility for processing
- In transit = Item is now on its way to you!
- Delivered = Item has arrived!
International Duties and Taxes
For shipments outside of the United States or Canada, your country has the right to impose local taxes, duties, or additional brokerage fees. The fee varies by country and we are unable to calculate this in advance. MyMerch.co is not responsible for the payment of this fee.
- If your order contains multiple items, we may split shipping into multiple packages. The customer will be responsible for the custom fees and taxes for each shipment.
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes! We ship worldwide.
- Packages leaving the US will be shipped to a regional hub and then to the destination country. Once the packages reach their destination country, they are handed over to the country's local postal service for final delivery. Keep in mind that international orders can take up 3- 6 weeks to be delivered.
How do I track an international order?
- Once your package leaves the USPS system, please use the same tracking number to locate it on your country’s local postal service website. There may be a delay between the time it departs the USA and is next scanned into your local postal service. Please allow up to two weeks for information to become available.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Sizing & Fit
- If you have questions regarding sizing or any other information on a specific item, please refer to the product measurements that are listed on our website.
Do you restock items that are sold out?
- Unfortunately, we do not restock any of our items once they have sold out.
When will my order ship?
- Kindly note all items on mymerch.co are part of a preorder release program, please allow 3-5 weeks for production and fulfillment, after which the tracking number sent to you will indicate an expected delivery date.